Monday, December 12, 2011

December 10th, 11th AND 12th - HAY & COS

Ok, even though you can easily bring an imaginary “pakkekalender” on your weekend get-a-away it seems that you may also become so distracted that you can’t find time (and technical patients to get the iPad to work…!!) to publish a blog post. BUT that gives me three wonderful things to wish for today!
Back in Milan after a wonderful, but cold, weekend in wonderful Copenhagen and after having started the day running through the city with the man I love and a dear girlfriend, I feel wonderful ;-)  
Copenhagen was full of Christmas markets, street entertainers and stores decorated beautifully giving a festive holiday spirit. I enjoyed some Danish Christmas specialties and had a wonderful time with family and friends. I actually also managed to do some of our Christmas shopping ;-)
One of the stores we went to was HAY where I got very inspired! The Pinocchio rug is an explosion of color and I love it!
We were also in COS which is another Swedish design wonder and I must say it is difficult to keep to one item, so I will let the two last presents be from COS.


Photos via hay.com and cosstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment