Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24th - Monica Vinader, YSL & DVF

Dear reader I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
It is Christmas and I have 3 presents to unpack in my “pakkekalender” today. We are celebrating Christmas in Denmark <3 and we drove all the way from Italy with a stop in Zurich to have dinner with some wonderful friends. It was a long drive from Zurich (Switzerland) to Haslev (Denmark), but it was nice with snacks, Christmas music and the company of the love of my life! But it made it difficult to reach the internet from the Autobahn, so therefore I did not post my “pakkekalender” the last two days.
This is what I would love to wear tonight at our Christmas dinner: Monica Vinader Nugget 18-karat gold-plated moonstone earrings, Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo suede pumps and a beautiful Diane Von Furstenberg New Jeannie Two printed silk-jersey wrap dress!



Photos via net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment