Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

Happy New Year!
I hope you are enjoying 2012 and that the coming year will treat you well! I started 2012 at Brandenburger Tor in Berlin with 1 million others – it was cold, but fantastic. , and cold is exactly what I caught, a rather bad one actually. I will soon be fit for fight again and I have so many exciting things to look forward to in 2012! I hope you will keep following my blog and please feel free to share it with your friends ;-)
I want to share some of my Christmas presents with you. Firstly a trip to New York - YEAH!
Cannot wait to go to the wonderful, fashionable, amazing city – It will be like visiting a dear old friend together with my best friend!
A beautiful Armani necklace – WOW!


And finally I actually unpacked one of my “pakkekalender” presents – this long dress fromH&M that I posted on December 9th.  (the necklace it last year Christmas prensent ;-))

Lucky me!
Photos: Helene Lissau Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment