Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jeans with a perfect fit

These days I am really loving my loose-fitting, soft ´”boyfriend jeans”. They are so comfortable and easy to wear and you can style them up or down. But aside from these “good old friends” I have some all time favorites that I turn to again and again! I sincerely hope that they are never ever taken out of production!
The Niki Jeans from the Swedish brand Filippa K! They have a high waist which is perfect for making my relatively short legs seem longer! Also I must admit that as I get a bit older the low waist is not so comfortable and to be honest not so attractive. Actually, I do not think the low waist jeans fit very many people and I am happy to see that higher waistline trousers are back.
I think it is SO difficult to find the right pair of Jeans – strangely enough! In the sea of jeans available out there I try on loads before actually buying a pair.  Therefore I am so happy to currently have 3 pairs of Niki Jeans: Light blue, dark blue and black. I would love an addition to the collection in the Niki Low Mud Wash ;-)

 

 

  
Photos via google.com & perfectlybasis.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment