Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globe 2012

My favorites from the red carpet at the 69th Annual Golden Globe yesterday!

Helen Mirren always looks elegant and radiant and yesterday was no exception! She was wearing an absolutely beautiful and fantastically dramatic Badgley Mischa gown.

Kelly Osbourne in a Blue Zac Posen dress. I love the pointed shoulders that give a great balance to the mermaid tail.  I am, however, not fond of the hair nor the tattoos that I feel takes away from the dress.

Jessica Alba in a lavender Gucci gown, is looking magically beautiful!

Nicole Kidman looks fantastic in this Versace gown. I think it fits her figure perfectly and matches her colors beautifully – especially her hair matches the gold studs decorating the gown.  

Emma Stone was wearing a two tone Lanvin dress that I find to be wonderful, fairly simple and refreshingly different!

Freida Pinto was wearing one of my absolute favorites – a fantastic blue colored Prada dress!

13 year old Ariel Winter looks wonderful in a purple Dolce & Gabbana that I think fits her age nicely.

Taissa Farmiga in a very elegant nude Vera Wang dress. I love it!

Heidi Klum in a very simple Calvin Klein dress that is a perfect match to the magnificent Lorraine Schwartz necklace! Don’t miss the back which makes the simple dress very sexy.

Photos via google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment