Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chanel A/W 12/13 ;-/

Hmm do not know how to actually write this!
I wrote on the facebook page about the Chanel Show and I was like a little kid in a candy store when I, with a nice cup of coffee, sat down to have a look at the new Chanel wonders.  I flipped through the pictures and must say that at the very first glance I felt a little down. It was all black, black, and black. I got a closer look and found other colors, but still all very dark. The many layers made the darkness even heavier and I must say I was disappointed by one of my all time favorite brands.
However I am sure Chanel will maintain the status as fashion mega brand and I still have lots of Chanel on my wish list. It is the type of wish list that may take a life time to see done, but it will be worth the wait.
Have a look for yourself.






What do you think?
Photos and video via Google and YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment