Friday, October 28, 2011

Shopping in the great USA

Last week I was in the great States of America to visit family and friends. The Twin Cities in Minnesota – Minneapolis/St. Paul and the beautiful country side of Wisconsin!
As always, I got excited about the American made items that are better priced than in Europe and with the dollar in our favor, why not go for it.

The best buy was the Olympus camera XZ-1 a fantastic point and shoot!
In Banana Republic I bought a black long sleeve shirt and a classic skirt from the petit line, so it fits perfectly to my 163CM J In a charming shop in “Uptown” Minneapolis I found the t-shirt you see in the middle – nice and loose! Aveda hair products are made in Minnesota and therefore half the price of Europe. The same is the case for Redken and KMS J
In Barnes and Noble I found a wonderful calendar for 2012 with shoes – can’t wait till next year  so that I can replace the French landscape that is the theme for our 2011 calendar, although also beautiful. In this great bookstore, with a Starbucks attached, I also found books about Blogging, Yoga and Fashion.
A few carmex, daily multivitamin, Tony Bennett Duets CD,  American vogue and BIG earrings raps it up :-) 




Photos: Helene Lissau Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment